Admit cards are issued for the written exam of the New India assurance Company Limited
New India Assurance Company Limited is going to conduct a written exam as a part of the selection process in order to fill in the vacancies of assistant posts. The name of the exam is NIACL Assistant written exam.
The admit cards have been made available on the company’s website. NIACL will select candidates for recruitment to various posts on the basis of the exam, which will be held on January 17, 18 and 24, 2015. A personal interview will also be held as part of the selection process. Successful candidates in the written exam would be called for the interview. Applicants can download the admit cards from the official website 15 days before the exam.
How to get the admit card. Follow the simple steps-
- Log on to the official website and find the link to the download of call letter.
- Click on that link and fill in the required information, than submit it.
- Your hall ticket will appear on the screen, take the print out of the same.
- Also save the document on your computer for future reference and remember your details that you filled in.
- The exam is to be conducted on January 17, January 18 and January 24, 2015.