Admission for academic year 2015-
Applications are hence invited by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-Lucknow for the part time Post Graduate Program (PGP) in management. The course is also known as Working Managers Program(WMP) and will be commencing from the year 2015.
- Bachelors’s Degree-The candidate must have completed a bachelor degree program or equivalent in any discipline recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), UGC or Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- In graduation the candidate must have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks and 45% marks for SC/ST/PWD categories.
- Work Experience- The candidate must have minimum 3 years full time working experience (after graduation) as managerial, entrepreneurial and/or professional work experience as on 30th June 2015.
- Age- The applicant must be below 45 years of age as on 30th June 2015.
- Candidates can download the prospectus from the website.
- The application form must be accompanied with the crossed demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Noida Campus” payable at Delhi/Noida.
- The application fee can also be paid in cash through accounts department of IIML Noida campus.
Selection Procedure for IIM, Lucknow:
- Candidates will be selected through a competitive written examination conducted by IIM Lucknow at Noida or New Delhi.
- The short listed candidates after the written examination will go through a group discussion and personal interview.
- Last date for submission of completed application form: Saturday, March 07, 2015.
- Date of written test conducted by the institute: Sunday, April 12, 2015.