Notification to Bachelor’s courses-The National Law University (NLU), Delhi has announced admissions open to 5 years Bachelor of Arts-Bachelor of Law (B.A-LL.B) Hons., 1 year Master of Law (LL.M) programs and PhD programs. The university has invited applications from eligible candidates for the same to enroll them for the academic session 2015-16, which is starting from August 2015. The interested candidates may apply before the last date.
Three courses offered
- B.A.- LL.B. (Hons.)
Duration of the courses:
- B.A.- LL.B. (Hons.) – 5 Years
- LL.M. – 1 Year
- PhD – 2 Years
Number of Seats:
- B.A.- LL.B. (Hons.) – 80 Seats
- LL.M. – 25 Seats
B.A.-LL.B (Hons) Program:
- The applying candidates should have cleared their senior secondary school examination i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates who are appearing for the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates applying for this course should have the degree of LL.B or its equivalent a minimum of with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ persons with disability). The candidates who are going to appear for final LL.B examination in April/May, 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates applying for PhD programs must have cleared their LL.M. Degree with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent degree from a recognized university or institute. In case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability the minimum marks obtained must be 50% .
Age Limit- Eligibility: B.A.-LL.B (Hons) Program: The age of the candidate applying for this course must be below 21 years as on July 01, 2015 (23 years in case of SC/ST candidates).
- The candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) conducted by the university.
- The interested and eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only for admissions to the courses mentioned above that are offered by the National University of Law.
- The applying candidates need to submit an application fee of Rs. 3, 000/- in case of general category candidates, Rs.1, 000/- in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PD) excluding service charges along with a copy of requisite caste/person with disability certificate before the last date for submission of application forms.
- The admit cards for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) would be available on the official website of the university till April 14, 2015
- The last date for submission of application forms is Tuesday, April 07, 2015.
- The AILET exam would be conducted by the university on Sunday, May 03, 2015.
- The admit cards for AILET would be available till April 14, 2015.
- Visit the official website of the university for further details and information.