Admission for 2015 batch
The Institute of Management Technology (IMT)-Ghaziabad reopens the admission process for the two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs.
Course duration: 2 years
The extension has been made due to the delay in the declaration of the Common Admission Test 2014 (CAT 2014) . It will provide aspirants who missed the earlier deadline the opportunity to gain admission into one of the top business schools (B-schools) in the country.
- Candidates must have a three year bachelor’s degree having the two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs
- Aspirants have to complete the online application form available at the official website.
- To apply for IMT Ghaziabad, candidates must submit the scores of CAT 2014 or Xavier Aptitude Test 2015 (XAT 2015) or must have taken the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) (from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2014).
- There is a common application form for all the four campuses of IMT – Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Hyderabad and Dubai. Candidates have to mention their campus preference in the online application form. At least two campuses have to be mentioned or maximum of all campus preferences can be entered. At the time of the final offer, candidates will be informed about the campus allotted.
- To apply for IMT Nagpur and Hyderabad, applicants have to submit the scores of CAT 2014 or XAT 2015 or should have taken the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) test in February 2014 or September 2014 or must have taken the GMAT (from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2014).
- Candidates can also submit more than one test score.
- Candidates are required to update their GMAT/CMAT test score by Saturday, January 10, 2015.
- IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer. Applicants will be short-listed for interviews on the basis of one of the following best score out of available test scores: CAT, XAT, GMAT or CMAT(Nagpur & Hyderabad campus).
Other than the entrance examination scores,
- IMT will also consider prior work experience along with academic record and performance during the Communication Test as well as Personal Interview to draw the final list.
- All the applicants will be called for an interview only once. Short-listed applicants will be called for an interview round at the center they select through the Communication & Personal Interview Schedule Form, which will be available at IMT’s admissions portal and enabled for specific period in the month of January, 2015.
- The program will start in June, 2015.
- The online admission process at IMT Ghaziabad started on Sunday, September 14, 2014 and earlier continued till 5.30 pm on Wednesday, December 24, 2014.