MBA admissions for 2015
As per the news, Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad, has invited Applications for admission to 3-year Part-Time Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered at Department of Management Studies for the session 2015-18.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree after (10+2) in any discipline from a recognized institution, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and PD (persons with disability).
- For Honours Graduate, the aggregate will include marks of both Honours and Pass papers.
Executives/ Supervisors with post qualification one year experience from reputed industrial/R&D, public sector, Government, Semi-Government and reputed private sector organizations.
How to Apply
Application form and information brochure will be available from Monday, March 23, 2015
Application fee of Rs 2,000 shall be paid through a demand draft drawn in favor of Registrar, Indian School of Mines and payable at Dhanbad.
The filled-in application form along with application fee and necessary documents should be submitted to Assistant Registrar (Acad. & Exam), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826004, Jharkhand.
- Candidates have to appear for Written Entrance Test conducted by Indian School of Mines at Dhanbad. This will be followed with a Personal Interview.
- Final selection shall be based on Aggregate scores of Written Test, Interview and Experience.
- Availability of application form: Monday, March 23rd, 2015
- Last date for submission of filled-in application form, Friday, May 22nd, 2015
- Date of written test and interview: Sunday, June 7th, 2015
- Declaration of Results: Monday, June 15th, 2015