Admission 2015 at IIT, Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee invites applications for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Master of Architecture (M.Arch) programs offered in various disciplines for the session 2015.
- For M.Tech Programs: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering or equivalent respectively.
- For M.Arch Program: Candidates should have Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) or its equivalent degree.
- Candidates can apply online.
- The candidate must enclose the IITR’s copy of challan with the Application for a total amount (Rs. 400/- for general/OBC category and Rs. 200/- (for SC/ST/PD category candidate plus Rs.100/- per additional number of departments applied.
- Duly signed downloaded online application with appropriate enclosures must be sent by speed post (preferably) or by registered post to The Chairman, PG Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee-247667.
- Admission will be made on the basis of either normalized GATE marks only or normalized GATE marks and interview/written test.
- For sponsored candidates the admission will be made on the basis of interview/written test and relevant experience.
- Last date for applying online: Thursday, April 9th , 2015.
- Last date for receiving of completed application: Thursday, April 16th , 2015.
- Announcement of merit list after interview/written test: Friday, June 5th , 2015.
For more details, Please visit the official website of IIT Roorkee.